HOW DOES DESTINATION:TIBURON HELP ME WITH PLANNING AND BOOKING A MEETING IN TIBURON?
During planning, we provide you with inspiration, ideas and information here on our website. Contact us directly if you’d like to talk about an itinerary or want specific help with the process. When you’re ready to book, simply fill out the RFP. If there’s an idea from our Things To Do page that piques your interest, request a Tip Sheet on your RFP form and you’ll receive all the info you need to make it happen.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I FILL OUT AN RFP?
Once we receive your RFP at destination: Tiburon, we assess your needs and contact you for any further information. Then we’ll send it to the appropriate hotels, meeting venues and local network of activity planning experts who will arrange the activities directly with you.
CAN DESTINATION: TIBURON ARRANGE SITE TOURS?
Sure, just shoot us an email or give us a call. We’ll work with you to understand exactly what you’d like to achieve on your visit and will engage all the appropriate people in town to make sure you have a fabulous site tour and Tiburon experience.
CAN DESTINATION:TIBURON SUGGEST TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES?
We would love to! Check out our Things To Do page for only-in-Tiburon team building activities. If any or all are interesting to you, just check them off on the RFP form and we’ll send you a tip sheet with the info you need to make them happen.
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO GET TO TIBURON?
The brief and beautiful journey to Tiburon is one of the best parts about having a meeting here. All of the transportation details can be found on our getting here page.
HOW WILL MY GROUP GET AROUND TIBURON?
Walk, stroll or saunter…whichever they prefer. Tiburon is entirely walkable so your attendees can take casual strolls and connect with one another as they go from hotel to meeting space to restaurants.
ARE THERE ANY FUN EVENTS IN TIBURON?
Absolutely! Especially in the summer, but there’s typically something going on all the time. Check out our TripAdvisor page for specifics.
IF MEETING ATTENDEES WANT TO TACK ON A FEW DAYS AFTER THEIR MEETING, WHAT CAN THEY DO IN TIBURON?
First and foremost, guests can truly relax and enjoy the serenity of Tiburon and its charming downtown, cozy restaurants and endless outdoor activities (hiking, biking, paddleboarding, boating, fishing, yoga to name a few). You can also explore the world class destinations conveniently located near Tiburon:
About 10 miles from Tiburon:
- The Marin Headlands in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, the most popular park in the country.
- Muir Woods National Monument, where you can take a “forest bath” in 510 acres of redwood forest, with trees over 2000 years old.
- The world-famous Golden Gate Bridge. Walk the 1.7 mile span which covers both Marin and San Francisco counties.
- San Francisco, with 49 square miles of hills, neighborhoods, and all the busy-ness of the tech industry and cutting edge ideas. Top attractions like the Ferry Building and ferries to Alcatraz Island are a short Ferry ride from Tiburon.
Around 30 miles from Tiburon:
- Point Reyes National Seashore, a wild, open, uncrowded, natural haven.
- Sonoma County, for a culinary day trip of farm-to-table restaurants, premium wine, and craft brews.
- Napa Valley, with more than 400 wineries and a dreamy landscape.
- Oakland, a thriving creative community and maybe the hippest town in the country.
Check out our TripAdvisor page for suggested itineraries and more things to do in and around Tiburon.
Does Tiburon have my group covered in terms of everyday things like replacement flip-flops, emergency cash, a last minute haircut?
Even though Tiburon is a small bayside town, we have all the mod cons your group will need: multiple ATMs and banks, CVS drugstore, shops (including an excellent bookstore), a library, a movie theater, a couple of well-situated parking lots, salons, and grocery stores.